Fem Prenatal® from Metagenics is a high quality multivitamin and mineral supplement in convenient, once-daily packets designed to provide important maternal nutrition and support healthy fetal growth and development. It is well accepted that the nutritional status of the mother plays an important role throughout pregnancy. Since pregnancy may impose an increased demand for certain nutrients, most doctors recommend the added insurance of a multivitamin and mineral supplement. Fem Prenatal is specifically formulated to provide a spectrum of essential nutrients in forms that may be gentler to the system.
- Gentle vitamin and mineral support for pregnant women
- Just 1 convenient packet daily provides important nutrition a pregnant woman needs, including: 1mg folate, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B12, and vitamin E
- Contains high quality, bioavailable ingredients in a form that is gentle to sensitive stomachs
- This product is non-GMO and gluten free
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Fem Prenatal from Metagenics contains the following:
Serving Size: 1 Packet
Servings Per Container: 30
- Total Carbohydrate 1g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Vitamin A (from mixed carotenoids and retinyl palmitate) 1,200mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and niacinamide ascorbate) 250mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 10mcg (400 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 60.3mg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione USP) 65mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 3.4mg
- Riboflavin 3.4mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) 35mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 1,700mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 120mcg
- Biotin 300mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 20mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 500mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate) 30mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 175mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium aspartate) 250mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 25mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 75mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 2mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.2mg
- Chromium (as chromium citrate) 25mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 25mcg
- Myo-Inositol 50mg
Other Ingredients for Multi Tablets: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)].
Other Ingredients for Mineral Tablets: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Recommended Use: Take one packet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Each packet contains two (green) multi tablets and four (white) mineral tablets.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place
Warning: Excess vitamin A may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.