Fibroplex® from Metagenics is a specialized formula that provides nutritional support for healthy neuromuscular function, featuring chelated magnesium, malic acid, and select B vitamins.
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian support for soft tissue tenderness
- Offers intensive, targeted nutrition for muscles to support well-being in patients with muscle tenderness and discomfort
- Supports cellular energy production
- Features bioavailable, well-tolerated magnesium in the form of an amino acid chelate
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Fibroplex from Metagenics contains the following:
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate) 150mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 5mg
- Malic Acid 600mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Recommended Use: Take two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place