Glucosamine Sulfate 750™ from Metagenics: Support for Healthy Cartilage
Glucosamine Sulfate 750™ helps support healthy joints and other connective tissues with an enhanced level of glucosamine, a naturally occurring nutrient that supports cartilage formation. Healthy cartilage supports healthy joint function and mobility. Glucosamine Sulfate 750 is scientifically formulated to be easily absorbed and well tolerated.
- Support for healthy cartilage
- Features 750 mg of glucosamine sulfate designed to be easily absorbed
- Helps maintain the integrity of the cartilage matrix, which is crucial for healthy joint function
- This product is non-GMO and gluten free
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Glucosamine Sulfate 750™ from Metagenics contains the following:
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60mg
- Potassium (from glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride) 240mg
- D-Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride) 1.5g
Other Ingredients: Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride [crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp)], microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, ascorbic acid, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Contains: Crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp).
Recommended Use: Take two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place