Glucosamine Sulfate from Metagenics is designed to help support healthy joints and other connective tissues by providing glucosamine - a compound found naturally in the body that plays a key role in building cartilage. Cartilage makes up the connective tissue that cushions the joints.
- Glucosamine Sulfate is designed to help support healthy joints and other connective tissues by providing glucosamine—a compound found naturally in the body that plays a key role in building cartilage
- Cartilage makes up the connective tissue that cushions the joints
- Features 90 mg of Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) per serving
- This product is non-GMO and gluten-free
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Glucosamine Sulfate from Metagenics contains the following:
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
- Total Carbohydrate <1g
- Dietary Fiber <1g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 90mg
- Potassium (from glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride) 240mg
- D-Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride) 1.5g
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, mediumchain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Contains: Crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp).
Recommended Use: Take three tablets daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place