Lipo-Gen™ from Metagenics is a highly specialized formula that features a unique blend of lipotropic nutrients combined with select amino acids, vitamins, and a proprietary extract of herbs to support healthy liver and gallbladder function:
- Lipotropic formula
- Features nutrients involved in fat metabolism, including inositol, choline, and taurine
- Delivers methyl donors, folic acid, vitamins B6 and B12, and select herbs that are traditionally used to support healthy bile acid and liver metabolism
- This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Lipo-Gen™ from Metagenics contains the following:
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 45 or 135
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 165mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 10mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 300mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 50mg
- Myo-Inositol 150mg
- Taurine 100mg
- L-Methionine 100mg
- Betaine HCl 100mg
- A Proprietary Blend of Herbal Extracts: Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid), Chen Pi (Citrus reticulata) 5:1 Peel Extract [standardized to 2% total bioflavonoids] 95mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Recommended Use: Take two tablets at mealtime three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place