Multigenics Intensive Care without Iron from Metagenics is a potent yet gentle vitamin and mineral formula that features high quality ingredients designed for optimal absorption and bioavailability. Rapid tablet disintegration allows quick release of the micronutrients. This comprehensive formula is suitable for adolescents, adults, and seniors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Multigenics Intensive Care without Iron from Metagenics contains the following:
Serving Size: 6 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
- Total Carbohydrate 2g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Vitamin A (84% as beta-carotene) (from mixed carotenoids, beta-carotene,† and retinyl acetate) 2,250mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 900mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 7.5 mcg (300 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 100.5mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 22.5mg
- Riboflavin 25.5mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 315mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 30mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 600mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 150mcg
- Biotin 150mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 150mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 90mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate and microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate) 370mg
- Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate) 60mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 114mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate and magnesium citrate) 185mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15.5mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 150mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1.5mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.75mg
- Chromium (as chromium citrate) 150mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 78mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 100mg
- Betaine HCI 131.25mg
- Mylo-Inositol 90mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 75mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 37.5mg
- Quercetin 18.75mg
- Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein) 4.38mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)], magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Recommended Use: Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.