PhytoMulti® with Iron by Metagenics takes you beyond basic wellness support. It has a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to support cellular health and overall wellness.
Multivitamins are supplemental sources of vitamins and minerals to help ensure your body gets the nutrition it needs but may not get from diet alone. A daily multivitamin/mineral should go beyond basic wellness support to help ensure your body is receiving the essential nutrients it needs to stay healthy and active.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
PhytoMulti® with Iron by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin A (from mixed carotenoids and retinyl acetate) 3,000 mcg 333%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 120 mg 133%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 125%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 mg 447%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 120 mcg 100%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg 2,083%
- Riboflavin 15 mg 1,154%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50 mg 313%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1,471%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 1,360 mcg DFE 340%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg 8,333%
- Biotin 500 mcg 1,667%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 75 mg 1,550%
- Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate) 18 mg 100%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40 mg 10%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 100 mcg 182%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5 mg 22%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 571%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 50 mcg 111%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg 5%
- Myo-Inositol 25 mg
- Lycopene 6 mg *
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg *
- Lutein 6 mg *
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 10 mg *
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid], pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 43.2 mg gallic acid equivalents (GAE)], grape seed extract [standardized to 85% oligomeric proanthocyanidins], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols and 15% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract, prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid] 400 mg *
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)].
Directions for Use: Take one to two tablets once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner..
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you are taking medication, or other nutritional supplements consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Daily Value not established.
†As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.