SulforaClear by Metagenics features Brassinase™‡—a unique combination of broccoli ingredients that supply standardized amounts of glucoraphanin and active myrosinase enzyme to help support sulforaphane production. Sulforaphane is a potent activator of the body’s own antioxidant and detoxifying enzymes and is responsible for many positive health benefits associated with broccoli consumption.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
SulforaClear by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving size: 2 Capsules†
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 80 mg 8%
- Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 62 mg 6%
- Broccoli Sprout and Floret Powder (myrosinase activity 30 mg glucose/g) [providing 1 mg sulforaphane potential from 2 mg glucoraphanin] 204 mg*
- Broccoli Seed Extract [providing glucoraphanin (10 mg)] 78.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Directions for Use: Take 1-2 capsules once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*Daily Value not established.
‡Brassinase™ is a trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc.