Testralin® by Metagenics is designed for men aged 40 and beyond to support healthy testosterone and estrogen balance and help maintain male reproductive health. This powerful formula provides 14 key ingredients—including green tea, flax lignans, and plant sterols—that may help promote healthy testosterone balance and beneficially influence estrogen and testosterone metabolism.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Testralin® by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container 60
- Vitamin D 375 IU 94%
- Folate 200 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B6 25 mg 1,250%
- Vitamin B12 15 mcg 250%
- Zinc 2.5 mg 17%
- Selenium 100 mcg 143%
- Soybean Concentrate† 62.5 mg *
- Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin) 25 mg *
- Phytosterols (containing beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, and other plant sterols) 50 mg *
- Lignans [as secoisolariciresinol diglucosides, (SDG)] [from 125 mg flaxseed extract
- (Linum usitalissimum)] 25 mg *
- Decaffeinated†† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (100 mg) catechins and 40% (67 mg) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)] 167 mg *
- Oleanolic Acid [from olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract] 5 mg *
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (75 mg) curcuminoids] 79 mg *
- Lycopene 5 mg *
- Betaine (as betaine HCI) 37.5 mg *
Ingredients: Decaffeinated green tea leaf extract, microcrystalline cellulose, flax seed extract, turmeric rhizome extract, stearic acid (vegetable), soy isoflavones (soy), phytosterols (soy), lycopene, betaine HCI, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, pyridoxine HCI, cellulose, selenomethionine, silica, zinc citrate, oleanolic acid, cholecalciferol, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, methylcobalamin, and coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)]. Contains: Soy.
Directions for Use: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food as recommended.
Caution: If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Daily Value not established.
†Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans.
††Contains no more than 4% caffeine.
†††As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany