Thyrosol® by Metagenics offers a multifaceted approach by providing nutritional support for healthy thyroid function along with additional support for stress-related fatigue.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Thyrosol® by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size 1 Capsule†
- Servings Per Container 90
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 300 mcg 33%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 333 IU 42%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 44.7 mg 298%
- Riboflavin 2 mg 154%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 3 mg 19%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg 33%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 33 mg 8%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.7 mg 61%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg 91%
- Myo-Inositol 200 mg *
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea L.) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 1% (1.33 mg) salidroside and 3% (3.99 mg) rosavins] 133 mg *
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Directions for Use: Take one capsule three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Caution: Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/food
*Daily Value not established.