Ultra Glucose Control® Vanilla, 14 servings by Metagenics is formulated for the nutritional management of glucose response. It is designed for individuals who may need additional support in controlling their blood sugar levels, and delivers a ratio-balanced combination of carbohydrates, protein, and fat (40-30-30) which may benefit the glucose response. Formulated with MetaRelease®—a proprietary blend of slow-release, carbohydrates known as UCAN SuperStarch® and prebiotic IMOs as well as plant proteins and branched-chain amino acids, Ultra Glucose Control supports a balanced glucose response and sustained energy release.
Ultra Glucose Control:
- Supports a healthy insulin response, helping to manage glucose levels.
- Provides satiation.
Each serving contains:
- A total of 15 g protein per serving—13 g of pea/rice protein blend and 2 g of added amino acids.
- >20 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Quality monounsaturated fats from high-oleic sunflower oil.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ultra Glucose Control® by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size 3 Scoops (53 g)
- Servings per Container 14 or 30
- Calories 200
- Total Fat 8 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 5 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 180 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26 g
- Dietary Fiber 4 g
- Sugars 2 g
- Protein 13 g†
- Percentage of Reference Daily Intakes (RDI)
- Each Serving Contains: Amount Per Serving % RDI
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU 50%
- Calcium 90 mg 6%
- Iron 3 mg 15%
- Potassium 110 mg 2%
- Vitamin A(as retinyl palmitate) 370 mcg 40%
- Vitamin C 30 mg 35%
- Vitamin E 5 mg 35%
- Thiamin 0.37 mg 30%
- Riboflavin 0.42 mg 30%
- Niacin 7 mg 45%
- Vitamin B6 0.5 mg 30%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)†† 310 mcg DFE 80%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1.5 mcg 60%
- Biotin 75 mcg 250%
- Pantothenic Acid 2.5 mg 50%
- Phosphorus 200 mg 15%
- Iodine 37 mcg 25%
- Magnesium 180 mg 45%
- Zinc 13 mg 120%
- Selenium 52 mcg 90%
- Copper 1.5 mg 170%
- Manganese 2 mg 90%
- Chromium 120 mcg 340%
- Chloride 120 mg 6%
- Heat-Moisture Treated Amylopectin††† 15 g ‡
- Typical Amino Acid Profile per Serving*
- Amino Acid mg/Serving
- L-Alanine 590 mg
- L-Arginine*** 1,100 mg
- L-Aspartic Acid 1,580mg
- L-Cystine (Cysteine)*** 140 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid 2,480 mg
- Glycine*** 530 mg
- L-Histidine** 310 mg
- L-Isoleucine (BCAA)** 1,060 mg
- L-Leucine (BCAA)** 1,800 mg
- L-Lysine** 910 mg
- L-Methionine** 170 mg
- L-Phenylalanine** 720 mg
- L-Proline*** 620 mg
- L-Serine*** 710 mg
- L-Threonine** 510 mg
- L-Tryptophan** 120 mg
- L-Tyrosine*** 540 mg
- L-Valine (BCAA)** 1,110 mg
- Ingredients: Heat-moisture treated amylopectin, pea protein isolate, high oleic sunflower oil, rice protein concentrate, gum acacia, erythritol, organic cane sugar, isomalto-oligosaccharide, natural flavors,^ magnesium citrate, silica, L-leucine, Chinese cinnamon bark powder, guar gum, L-isoleucine, L-valine, xanthan gum, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium pantothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, selenomethionine, and methylcobalamin), and rebaudioside A (from Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract).
Directions for Use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (55 grams) into 10-12 fluid ounces of chilled water. Take once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner. If you are taking blood sugar lowering medication, dosages may need to be altered when using this product. Please discuss this with your healthcare practitioner. This product has not been tested in pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach of children.
* Contributed by pea protein, rice protein, and added amino acids
** Essential amino acid
*** Conditionally essential amino acid
†15 g total protein with added amino acids: L-leucine, L-isoleucine, and L-valine
††As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany.
†††As UCAN SuperStarch®, a trademark of the UCAN Company, containing more than 95% heat-moisture treated amylopectin
‡ Daily value not established
1 Results from a small study conducted at the Functional Medicine Research Center®, the clinical research arm of Metagenics, Inc. Data on file, Metagenics 2014. Publication in process.
US Patent #8,507,462 for superior slow energy release starch. Other patents pending.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 55 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/food