Wellness Essentials by Metagenics provides targeted nutrition for overall wellness.
Wellness Essentials is formulated to support your nutritional needs to help you stay active and vital and maintain overall health.
Each once-daily packet provides:
• Multifaceted health support: PhytoMulti® is the “smart multi” with essential nutrients and a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients to help support cellular health and activate health potential.
• Immune and neurological health support: D3 1000™ features 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per tablet—the most bioactive form of supplemental vitamin D.
• Heart health, mood, and overall health support: OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 500 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid formula manufactured and third-party tested to ensure greater purity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Wellness Essentials by Metagenics contains the following:
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 20
- Total Fat 2 g 3%
- Cholesterol less than 5 mg <2%
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] 1,500 mcg 167%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 60 mg 67%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 37.5 mcg (1500 IU) 188%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 33.5 mg 223%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione USP) 60 mcg 50%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 12.5 mg 1,042%
- Riboflavin 7.5 mg 577%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 25 mg 156%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 12.5 mg 735%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 665 mcg DFE 166%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg 4,167%
- Biotin 250 mcg 833%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 37.5 mg 750%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 12.5 mg 2%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg 50%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 20 mg 5%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg 68%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 50 mcg 91%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.5 mg 56%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.25 mg 11%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg 286%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 25 mcg 56%
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 2 g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg
Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of: 200 mg
Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to
45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract
[standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12%
anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract
[standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress
aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark
and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic
diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and
Myo-Inositol 12.5 mg
Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 5 mg
Lycopene 3 mg
Zeaxanthin 1 mg
Lutein 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable),
and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500:
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water,
natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (anchovy,
sardine, and mackerel).
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica.
Recommended Use: Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.