Wellness Essentials Brain Health by Metagenics provides comprehensive support for cognitive function and brain health.
Wellness Essentials Brain Health is formulated to target your unique nutritional needs to support brain health and overall wellness.
Each once-daily packet provides:
• Multifaceted health support: PhytoMulti® features a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to support cellular health and overall wellness.
• Cognitive health support: Features Magnesium L-Threonate, designed to support cognitive health. Magnesium, a divalent cation, is important for neuronal activity as it binds to neurotransmitter receptors and is a co-factor for neuronal enzymes.
• Mitochondrial function support: CoQ10 is essential for energy production by supporting mitochondrial function.
• Antioxidant activity and glucose metabolism support: Features Meta-Lipoate® 300, a high quality alpha-lipoic acid which may protect tissues from free radicals, as well as support healthy glucose metabolism and cellular health.
• Cognitive and eye health: OmegaGenics® Neuro 1000 features a concentrated, purified source of omega-3 fatty acids with 750mg DHA and 250mg EPA per softgel.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Wellness Essentials Brain Health by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Pack
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Calories 15
- Total Fat 1.5 g 2%*
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g **
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%*
- Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%*
- Vitamin A (from mixed carotenoids and as retinyl acetate) 1,500 mcg 167%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 60 mg 67%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 12.5 mcg 63%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, and mixed tocopherols) 100.5 mg 670%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione USP) 60 mcg 50%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 12.5 mg 1,042%
- Riboflavin 7.5 mg 577%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 25 mg 156%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 12.5 mg 735%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)† 665 mcg DFE 166%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg 4,167%
- Biotin 250 mcg 833%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 37.5 mg 750%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 12.5 mg 2%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg 50%
- Magnesium (as magnesium L-threonate and magnesium citrate) 115 mg 27%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate and zinc oxide) 16.5 mg 150%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 50 mcg 91%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.5 mg 56%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.25 mg 11%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg 286%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 25 mcg 56%
- Magnesium L-Threonate†† 1.3 g
- Marine Lipid Concentrate 1.3 g
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride) 750 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride) 250 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 600 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of: 200 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45%
- chlorogenic acid], pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 21.6 mg gallic acid equivalents (GAE)], grape seed
- extract [standardized to 85% oligomeric proanthocyanidins], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized
- to 20% total polyphenols and 15% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40%
- EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract, prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1
- extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract
- [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid],
- artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]
- Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone) 100 mg
- Myo-Inositol 12.5 mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 5 mg
- Lutein 3 mg
- Lycopene 3 mg
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)].
OmegaGenics Neuro 1000:
- Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate (one or more of: anchovy, calamari, sardine, and mackerel oil), softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), contains 2 percent or less of natural lemon flavors, rosemary extract, and mixed tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidants). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
Meta Lipoate 300:
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica.
- Other Ingredients: D-limonene oil, gelatin, glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides, water, and turmeric powder (color).
Recommended Use: Take one packet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.