Wellness Essentials® Healthy Balance by Metagenics provides targeted blood sugar support.
To maintain a healthy balance of energy throughout the day, your body may benefit from extra nutritional support for healthy blood sugar and insulin metabolism. Wellness Essentials Healthy Balance is formulated to target your unique nutritional needs to help you maintain healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range when taken as part of a healthy diet.
Each once-daily packet provides:
Multifaceted health support: PhytoMulti® is the “smart multi” with essential nutrients and a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients to help support cellular health and activate health potential.
Insulin activity and blood sugar support: MetaGlycemX™ is a scientifically advanced formula to be used as nutritional support along with a healthy diet to help maintain healthy insulin and blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
Healthy insulin function: Meta Lipoate® 100 is a USPgrade preparation of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) that delivers maximum effectiveness with an excellent safety profile.
Heart health, mood, and overall health support: OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 500 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid formula manufactured and third-party tested to ensure greater purity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Wellness Essentials® Healthy Balance by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Packet
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2 g 3%
- Cholesterol less than 5 mg <2%
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] 5000 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 360 mg 600%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 700 IU 175%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 250 IU 833%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 60 mcg 75%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 27.5 mg 1,833%
- Riboflavin 16.5 mg 971%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 115 mg 575%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 21.5 mg 1,075%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg 200%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin) 250 mcg 4,167%
- Biotin 2,250 mcg 750%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 67.5 mg 675%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg 50%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)20 mg 5%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)16.5 mg 110%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate and selenomethionine)140 mcg 200%
- Copper (as copper lysinate HCl and copper citrate)1.25 mg 63%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate).1.45 mg 73%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate).700 mcg 583%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 25 mcg 33%
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 300 mg.
- Catechins 105 mg.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG)70 mg. [from decaffeinated green tea Camellia sinensis) leaf extract]
- Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark Powder.500 mg.
- Taurine300 mg.
- L-Carnosine.50 mg.
- Choline (as choline bitartrate)12.5 mg.
- Inositol 12.5 mg.
- Lycopene 3 mg.
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg.
- Lutein 3 mg.
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 5 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:.200 mg.
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin],
- green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols],
- blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG],
- bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract,
- Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins],
- rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate2 g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable),
- and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper
- OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500:
- Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water,
- natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (anchovy,
- sardine, and mackerel).
- Meta Lipoate 100:
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and magnesium stearate
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Recommended Use: Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
The nutritional products in Wellness Essentials Women’s Prime are manufactured and packaged under triple Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) - certified conditions at our state-of-the-art facility or a pharmaceutical-licensed facility to assure the highest quality and reliability.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
Caution: If taking medication—including blood thinning medication—consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children. Contains caffeine.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.