Wellness Essentials® Men's Vitality by Metagenics supports vitality, libido, and overall wellness daily. Wellness Essentials Men’s Vitality is formulated to target your unique nutritional needs to support men’s health and maintain overall wellness.
Each once-daily packet provides:
Multifaceted health support: PhytoMulti® the “smart multi” with essential nutrients and a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients to help support cellular health and activate health potential.
Libido and healthy sexual function support: HisSynergy™ provides premium nutritional support for healthy male sexual function, libido, and vitality.
Testosterone and prostate health support: Testralin® provides key ingredients that may help promote healthy testosterone balance.
Cellular, immune and reproductive health support: Zinc A.G.™ is designed to be highly absorbable as a true amino chelate to help support cellular, immune and male reproductive health.
Heart health, mood, and overall health support: OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 500 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid formula manufactured and third-party tested to ensure greater purity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Wellness Essentials® Men's Vitality by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size 1 Packet
- Servings Per Container 30
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2 g 3%*
- Cholesterol less than 5 mg <2%*
- Vitamin A (50% from mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate) 5,000 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 60 mg 100%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 875 IU 219%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 IU 167%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 60 mcg 75%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 12.5 mg 833%
- Riboflavin 7.5 mg 441%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 25 mg 125%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 37.5 mg 1,875%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†) 600 mcg 150%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 115 mcg 1,917%
- Biotin 250 mcg 83%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 37.5 mg 375%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg 50%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 20 mg 5%
- Zinc (as zinc arginate, zinc glycinate, and zinc citrate) 30 mg 200%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate and selenomethionine) 150 mcg 214%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.5 mg 25%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.25 mg 13%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg 83%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 25 mcg 33%
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) Fruit 10:1 Extract (containing saponins) 250 mg **
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 15:1 Extract (containing withanolides) 200 mg **
- Cowage (Mucuna pruriens) Seed Extract [standardized to 20% (10 mg) levodopa] 50 mg **
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 12.5 mg **
- Inositol 12.5 mg **
- Lycopene 8 mg **
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg **
- Lutein 3 mg **
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 5 mg **
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid], pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 21.6 mg gallic acid equivalent (GAE)], grape seed extract, blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols and 15% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract, prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid] 200 mg **
- Marine Lipid Concentrate 2 g **
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg **
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg **
- Soybean Concentrate†† 62.5 mg **
- Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin) 25 mg **
- Phytosterols (containing beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, and other plant sterols) 50 mg **
- Lignans [as secoisolariciresinol diglucosides, (SDG)] [from 125 mg flaxseed extract (Linum usitalissimum)] 25 mg **
- Decaffeinated††† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (100 mg) catechins and 40% (67 mg) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)] 167 mg **
- Oleanolic Acid [from olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract] 5 mg **
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (75 mg) curcuminoids] 79 mg **
- Betaine (as betaine HCl) 37.5 mg
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)].
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500:
- Ingredients: Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), contains 2 percent or less of natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
- Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, decaffeinated††† green tea leaf extract, flax seed extract, turmeric rhizome extract, soy isoflavones (soy), phytosterols (soy), croscarmellose sodium, lycopene, betaine HCI, pyridoxine HCI, calcium silicate, selenomethionine, stearic acid (vegetable), zinc citrate, oleanolic acid, cholecalciferol, silica, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, methylcobalamin, and coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)]. Contains: Soy.
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Zinc A. G.:
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Each packet contains:1 PhytoMulti tablet (green), 2 OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 softgels (golden yellow), 1 Testralin tablet (green), 1 Zinc A.G. tablet (cream), and 1 HisSynergy tablet (brown).
Directions for Use: Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If taking medication or other nutritional supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner. Excessive intake of vitamin A may be toxic and may contribute to osteoporosis. Keep out of the reach of children. Contains fish oil. Do not use if allergic to fish or fish oil.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany.
††Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans.
††† Contains no more than 4% caffeine.