Wellness Essentials® Women's Prime by Metagenics offers targeted support for menopause and beyond.
Beginning in early menopause, your body needs extra support for energy metabolism, heart health, and bone health. Wellness Essentials Women’s Prime is formulated to target your unique nutritional needs to help you stay active and vital and maintain overall health.
Each once-daily packet provides:
Multifaceted health support: PhytoMulti® is the “smart multi” with essential nutrients and a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients to help support cellular health.
Bone density support: Bone Builder® with Magnesium goes beyond calcium with purity-tested MCHC—a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals, and bone growth factors to help maintain healthy bone density.*
Bone remodeling support: Ostera®, in combination with a healthy diet and exercise, has been clinically shown to beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling more than diet and exercise alone.
Heart health, mood, and overall health support: OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 500 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid formula manufactured and third-party tested to ensure greater purity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Wellness Essentials® Women's Prime by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size 1 Packet
- Servings Per Container 30
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2 g 3%*
- Cholesterol less than 5 mg <2%*
- Vitamin A [50% from mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] 5,000 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 60 mg 100%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,900 IU 475%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 IU 167%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 1,60 mcg 1,325%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 12.5 mg 833%
- Riboflavin 7.5 mg 441%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 25 mg 125%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 12.5 mg 625%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)† 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg 1,667%
- Biotin 250 mcg 83%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 37.5 mg 375%
- Calcium (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate) 416 mg 42%
- Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate) 234 mg 23%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg 50%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, and magnesium bis-glycinate) 220 mg 55%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg 50%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 50 mcg 71%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.5 mg 25%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.25 mg 13%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg 83%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 25 mcg 33%
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) 1 g **
- Berberine HCl (from Phellodendron amurense bark extract) 180 mg **
- Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids Complex (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.) 740 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 12.5 mg **
- Inositol 12.5 mg **
- Lycopene 3 mg **
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg **
- Lutein 3 mg **
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 5 mg **
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid], pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 21.6 mg gallic acid equivalents (GAE)], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols and 15% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract, prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid] 200 mg **
- Marine Lipid Concentrate 2 g **
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg **
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg **
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium chain-triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)].
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500:
- Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), contains 2 percent or less of natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Bone Builder with Magnesium:
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Each packet contains: 1 PhytoMulti tablet (green), 2 OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 softgels (golden yellow), 2 Ostera tablets (yellow), and 2 Bone Builder with Magnesium tablets (off-white).
Directions for Use: Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinol acetate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of the reach of children. Contains fish oil. Do not use if allergic to fish or fish oil.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
†As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.