Botanicalm from Ortho Molecular is a synergistic blend of botanicals historically used to support a sense of tranquility by reducing overstimulation and scattered thoughts.
The ingredients in Botanicalm work in synergy to induce relaxation by increasing gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) activity in the central nervous system (CNS). GABA is primarily an inhibitory (calming) neurotransmitter in the CNS that promotes a sense of tranquility and counteracts the effects of stress. While many traditional anxiety solutions that exert GABA agonist effects may cause dependency over time, the ingredients in Botanicalm are non-habit-forming.
Formulated for ease and compliance, Botanicalm includes a powerful blend of standardized botanicals, including 200 mg of Kava Rhizome extract, 50 mg of chamomile flower extract, 50 mg of passionflower extract, and 50 mg of valerian root extract, as well as 50 mg of hops strobile extract.
- Concentrated Blend of Traditional Botanicals for Stress Support
- Promotes a State of Calmness
- Helps Induce Relaxation
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Botanicalm from Ortho Molecular contains the following:
Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
- Kava Rhizome Extract (Standardized to contain 30% Kavalactones) 200mg
- Chamomile Flower Extract (Standardized to contain 1% Apigenin-7-Glucoside) 50mg
- Hops Strobile Extract 50mg
- Passionflower Extract (Aerial Portion) (Standardized to contain 3.5% Flavonoids) 50mg
- Valerian Root Extract (Standardized to contain 0.8% Valerenic Acids) 50mg
Recommended Use: 1 capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional.