Collagen Factors from Ortho Molecular provides cofactors and precursors that support joints, hair, skin, nails, fascia and other connective tissues.
Collagen Factors provides targeted precursors and cofactors known to be involved in the biochemical processes that support healthy connective tissue in the skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, joints and bone extracellular matrix. This formulation contains patented hyaluronic acid, MSM, free-form amino acids, key minerals and vitamin C.
- Maintains Healthy Joint Function for Normal Mobility and Lubrication
- Provides Precursors for Generation of Cartilage, Tendons, Ligaments, Fascia and Skin
- Promotes a Healthy Joint Environment by Supporting Normal Activity of Cytokines and Catabolic Enzymes
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Collagen Factors from Ortho Molecular contains the following:
Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP) 100mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS™ Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 15mg
- Manganese (as TRAACS™ Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 10mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (OptiMSM®) 500mg
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 200mg
- L-Proline USP 200mg
- Mobilee® (Standardized to contain 40 mg Hyaluronic Acid) 80mg
Recommended Use: 2 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.