DHEA 5 mg tablets from Ortho Molecular. Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a steroid hormone precursor, which helps maintain healthy hormone levels and helps support the stress response system. DHEA functions as the counterpart to the stress hormone cortisol. Maintaining healthy DHEA levels is crucial for balancing the catabolic effects of cortisol. Each capsule provides 5 mg of DHEA derived from the wild yam, allowing for incremental oral supplementation and flexibility with numerous hormone-balancing and stress-fighting protocols.
- Promotes Healthy Hormonal Balance
- Balances the Stress Response System by Improving Cortisol-to-DHEA Ratios
- Supports Bone Health
- Supports Mood Regulation
- Maintains Healthy Aging and Normal Inflammatory Balance
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
DHEA 5 mg (micronized) tablets by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size 1 tablet
- Servings per Container 100
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) 5 mg
- Other Ingredients: Isomalt, Natural Cane Sugar, Croscarmellose Sodium, Potassium Bicarbonate, Natural Cherry Flavor, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Turmeric Root
- Free of: Gluten, Yeast, Corn, Artificial flavors and colors
Take 1 or more tablets per day or as recommended by your health care professional.