Resvoxitrol from Ortho Molecular is a unique combination of phytonutrients designed to enhance antioxidant potential and maintain normal inflammatory balance.
Nuclear factor-erythroid-2-related factor 2 (Nrf2) is a transcription factor that regulates the antioxidant response of the body. It is the primary cellular defense against the cytotoxic effects of oxidative stress. Resvoxitrol is a unique combination of phytonutrients designed to enhance antioxidant potential by stimulating Nrf2, a dynamic pathway known to increase the production of the body’s most important cellular antioxidants. This unique combination of truebroc™, turmeric, andrographis, and resveratrol provides potent free radical scavenging potential, maintaining normal inflammatory balance, and induction of intracellular antioxidant production.
- Increases Antioxidant Protection
- Maintains Normal Inflammatory Balance
- Activates Nrf2, the Master Cellular Switch for Antioxidant Production
- Supports Cellular Longevity
- Enhances Mechanisms of Cellular Detoxification
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Resvoxitrol from Ortho Molecular contains the following:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
- Broccoli Seed Extract (TrueBroc®) (Standardized to contain 13% Glucoraphanin) 230mg
- trans-Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum (Roots)) 100mg
- Pterostilbene (pTeroPure™) 60mg
- Turmeric Root Extract (Standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids) 400mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate
Recommended Use: 2 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.