The standardized nutrients and botanicals in Sinatrol help support microflora balance, promote normal mucus viscosity for healthy sinus function, and promote a balanced inflammatory response.
- Provides Immediate Support for Sinus and Respiratory Challenges
- Maintains Optimal Sinus Clearance
- Boosts Immune Response
- Aids in the Breakdown of Mucus
- Helps Soothe the Sinuses
Optimal sinus health requires proper circulation through the sinus cavities that is free of mucus build-up. The sinuses are composed of hollow cavities that are lined with soft tissue, called mucosa. Under healthy conditions, the sinuses are empty and contain a thin layer of mucus. A healthy process that occurs in the sinus cavities, termed mucociliary clearance, allows the ciliated epithelium (hair-like structures located on tissues), in coordination with mucus production, to continually remove waste from the sinuses by facilitating drainage and particle removal. Typical particles that collect in the sinus cavities include dust, pollen, dirt, allergens and fungi. Sinatrol contains a synergistic blend of ingredients that support sinus health by increasing mucociliary clearance, decreasing the build-up of mucus and boosting immune response during seasonal respiratory challenges.
Sinatrol is a specialized preparation of botanicals and nutrients formulated to support immune health and provide immediate support for respiratory challenges. The standardized botanicals and nutrients in Sinatrol target sinus related issues by clearing airway passages, decreasing the viscosity of mucus and supporting immune health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Sinatrol by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size: 3 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
- N-Acetyl-L Cysteine USP 750 mg
- Andrographis paniculata Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 30% Andrographolides) 300 mg
- Thyme Herb Extract 5:1 300 mg
- Turmeric Root Extract (Standardized to contain 95% Curcumin) 300 mg
- Eleuthero Root Extract (Standardized to contain 0.8% Eleutherosides) 250 mg
- Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g) (from Pineapple) 200 mg
- Berberine Sulfate Hydrate 100 mg
- Licorice Root Extract (Standardized to contain 12% Glycyrrhizin Complex) 100 mg
- Other ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, This product may contain one or more of the following: Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide
Recommended Use: 3 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional