CardioVen, 60 Vcaps
CardioVen from Premier Research Labs features premier quality coenzyme Q10 (50 mg/cap) which is derived from a natural fermentation process (not synthetic CoQ10). This form of CoQ10 is fat-soluble and is identical to the CoQ10 that is naturally produced by cells in the body. Live-source, “trans” isomer CoQ10 is preferred to synthetic, “cis” isomer CoQ10 in long term use.
CoQ10 especially supports the heart muscle and other bodily tissues that have high energy needs.
CardioVen also features two key nutraceutical blends, Cardio PhytoEssence and Cardio Pro Essentials, which offer a broad range of biocompatible botanical agents with a complex phytochemical profile for additional nutritional support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier CardioVen contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Cardio PhytoEssence 190 mg: Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Rice Fiber, Organic Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus spp.), Organic Cayenne (fruit) (Capsicum annuum), Organic Beet (root) (Beta vulgaris), Cardamom (pod) (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Cardio Pro Essentials 172 mg: Mixed Tocotrienols (predominantly delta and gamma fractions), Olive Leaf (Olea europaea), Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum), Beta-Sitosterol, Organic Chlorella (whole cell) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa)
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 50 mg
- Other Ingredients: Green Tea (leaf) Extract, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily or as directed by a health professional.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review