CogniTropic™ from Premier Research Labs is an all-natural botanical formula scientifically targeted to promote Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factors (BDNF) and cognitive performance by boosting memory, higher thinking, attention, learning, mood and sleep.
- Memory, higher thinking, learning and attention
- Promotes sleep and mood
- Helps promote levels of a key neuroprotein (BDNF) that declines as we age
- BDNF is involved in learning, memory and higher thinking
This advanced brain support formula is the culmination of an emerging class of patent pending botanical compounds scientifically formulated to target cerebral performance-boosting mental focus, attention, working memory, recall and recognition. Exciting new research demonstrates these ingredients may significantly promote Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factors (BDNF) levels, clinically supporting the cognitive functions specific to the ability to learn, manage information, focus and react. BDNF is a member of the neurotrophin family of growth factors within the hippocampus, cortex and basal forebrain – areas vital to learning memory and higher thinking.
One of the unique benefits of Neumentix™ is that this extract has been shown to improve working memory. Working memory is part of short-term memory that allows for the storage and manipulation of information while a person is working on another task. Working memory is controlled by the prefrontal cortex and hippocampus.
Working memory is a critical cognitive function because it supports cognitive abilities such as sustained attention, focus and concentration. Research also suggests that working memory supports physical performance, such as movement and reaction time. Due to the nature of working memory, improvements in this domain will likely help improve one’s ability to manage workloads and improve productivity.
NOTE: Cognitropic does contain caffeine.4 caps= 3 mg of caffeine. If you look at that in relation to 1 cup of brewed coffee (8 oz.), 1 cup contains about 70-140 mg of caffeine. So, it is very minimal. If you or someone is sensitive even to the smallest amount of caffeine, they can start off with 2-3 caps and work their way up to 4.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier CogniTropic™contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 4 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Neumentix™† Phenolic Complex K110-42 900 mg: Spearmint Extract (leaf) (Mentha spicata), (Standardized to Minimum 14.5% Rosmarinic Acid)(fruit) (Capsicum annuum), Organic Beet (root) (Beta vulgaris), Cardamom (pod) (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Organic Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis) 310 mg
- Choline (from Grape Fermentation as Choline Bitartrate) 110 mg
- NeuroFactor™ 100 mg Whole Coffee Fruit Extract (Coffea arabica)
- Other Ingredients: Plant-Source Capsules (cellulose, water)
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Recommended Use: Take 4 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.