EPA/DHA Marine Softgels, 90 softgels
EPA/DHA Marine Softgels from Premier Research Labs is natural, clay-purified fish oil, without molecular distillation; no heat or harsh solvents. EPA/DHA Marine oil promotes heart and joint health.
Feed your brain, support your joints and promote cardiovascular health with pure EPA/DHA omega-3 fatty acids! EPA/DHA Marine Softgels offer natural docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from the original fish oil without molecular distillation. Our cold filtration process does not require heavy manipulation, high heat processing or the use of harsh solvents to separate the EPA and DHA. Finally, a pure, all natural fish oil!
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 softgels, Servings per Container 45
- Fish Oil (from anchovies‚ sardines) 1 ,800 mg providing:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 288 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 180 mg
- Other Ingredients: Mixed natural tocopherols, sunflower oil, gelatin capsule (fish gelatin, glycerin, water)
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review