Fermented Mushroom Blend by Premier Research Labs features a full array of organically grown, premier quality fermented mushrooms (six different types) in their full-spectrum state for maximum bioavailability, digestion and absorption. Current research demonstrates that the human immune system can be given excellent support by using a mixture of polysaccharides from several proven immunomodulating mushrooms. The pre-digested, fermented organic mushrooms in this product offer a vast array of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and immunomodulating polysaccharides.
Scientific research shows that the mushroom’s immune-supporting polysaccharides are located within the cell walls of an indigestible fiber called chitin. Since chitin is very difficult for the body to digest in order to release its nutritional payload, it must be either cooked, hot water extracted or fermented. The mushrooms in Premier Fermented Mushroom Blend have been micro-cultured through a unique probiotic fermentation process so they can be easily digested and immediately absorbed to provide their full spectrum of beneficial immune support compounds such as polysaccharides at their peak activity and in their most bioavailable form.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Fermented Mushroom Blend by Premier Research Labs contains the following:
- Serving Size 1 Scoop (7 g)
- Servings Per Container 30
- Organic Fiber Blend
- Gum Acadia, Inulin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .5.03 g
- Fermented Organic Immune Blend . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1.97 g
- Mushroom Mycelial Biomass Blend* [Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Himematsutake (Royal Sun Agaricus) (Agaricus blazei), Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Turkey Tails (Trametes versicolor)] Acerola Cherry Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginger Root
*Mycelial biomas fermented on organic oats