Medi-Body Pack, 12 oz
Medi-Body Pack from Premier Research Labs is a premier quality formula that can be used as an effective, elegant cleansing body pack. It contains humic acid, bentonite clay and targeted botanical agents, all key cleansing agents used for centuries in many cultures. Medi-Body Pack promotes bioenergetic flow of stagnant meridians to encourage quantum-state resonance.
Medi-Body Pack® initiates the “thermal effect,” which is a deep, intrinsic cleansing effect. This unique clay and botanical formula is made using 100% premier quality ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Medi-Body Pack contains the following:
- Application Size: 2 Tablespoons, Applications per Container about 15
- Ancient Botanical/Clay Blend: Organic Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf, Calcium Bentonite Clay, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit, Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove) Bud, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed
- Premier Marine Cleansing Complex: Organic Fucus Vesiculosis (Bladderwrack) Frond, Mineralized Red Algae (Lithothamnion Spp.) (Whole), Organic Ascophyllum (Kelp) (Whole), Organic Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) (Whole), Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) (Whole)
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this or any other product.
External use only. Place 2 tablespoons of Medi-Body Pack® in a nonmetallic bowl. Add approximately 2 teaspoons of water to make a thick paste. Mix thoroughly. Then apply to a selected external body area and let it remain for 10 minutes, then wash off. Store in a cool, dry place.
Highly recommended after a pack: go outside for 5 minutes (or more) to receive solar radiation. Stretch the body area for a few minutes to encourage lymphatic function. The Medi-Body Pack® is best used during the day, before 7 pm. For best results, follow each cleansing session with a Medi-Body Bath® for 10 minutes and take a quality nutritional cleansing formula.After using a Medi-Body Pack®, the skin area may appear reddish. This temporary flushing effect is due to increased circulation and will subside after 30 to 60 minutes.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review