PQQ Complex with CoQ10 from Premier Research Labs features PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone), a unique B vitamin-like nutrient. It offers nerve, cardiovascular and cognitive (learning and memory) support.
This formula is coupled with natural source, fermented CoQ10 (trans isomer form) which promotes cellular energy and offers premier antioxidant support.
PhytoMarine Support Blend is included to offer a biocompatible botanical blend for broad spectrum phyto-nutritional support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier PQQ Complex with CoQ10 contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Calcium 80 mg (as carbonate from Aquamin F)
- PhytoMarine Support Blend 425 mg: AquaMin F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Lion’s Mane (fruiting body) (Hericium erinaceus), Green Tea Extract (leaf) (Camellia sinensis)
- Coenzyme Q10 (fermented) 50 mg
- PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) 10 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial preservatives.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule, twice daily or as directed by a health professional.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.