Premier Marine Collagen by Premier Research Labs is an easy to absorb, highly digestible protein enrichment supplement that supports skin, joint, and gut health.
- Provides 19 out of 20 amino acids which help maintain lean muscle mass and support workout recovery*
- Maintains healthy skin, and connective tissues, including bones, tendons, and ligaments*
- Improves the structure and flexibility of the skin’s dermis by increasing collagen synthesis and collagen density*
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles by enhancing hydration and elasticity of the skin*
- Supports healthy joint function which may preserve mobility, and comfort of aging joints.*
- Mediates and maintains collagen formation in bones.*
- Supports the integrity of the Intestinal Epithelial Barrier Function (IEBF) by modulating tight junction proteins reducing gut permeability*
- Sourced from wild-caught, deep-sea fish
TYPE I COLLAGEN – ESSENTIAL TO TISSUE REPAIR
Accounting for 30% of the body’s total body protein, collagen is the most abundant and ubiquitous protein that works to maintain the structure and function of the skin and connective tissues throughout the body. Healthy skin is the body’s primary barrier to prevent dehydration and potential infection while maintaining moisture and body temperature. Skin elasticity and firmness are dependent on collagen peptides. Visible signs of collagen loss are evident in early adulthood, with the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, as well as slight joint discomfort.
Compared to commercial collagen peptide supplements made from bovine or porcine sources, marine collagen has a low molecular weight and delivers the most predominant type of collagen in the body, type I collagen. Type I collagen provides rigidity, elasticity and strength to skin, tendons, ligaments, bones, teeth, and cartilage.
Premier Marine Collagen contains the following:
Serving Size 1 Scoop (5g) or 2 Scoops (10g)
Servings Per Container 40 or 20
- Marine Collagen 5g (cod, haddock and pollock)
Suggested Use: Take 1 to 2 scoops daily or as directed by a health professional.
- Supports and maintains healthy skin hydration, elasticity, and smoothness.
- Supports healthy collagen and glyco-saminoglycan maintenance
- Supports callogen density and the structure of the collagen network of the dermis