Reishi Immune, 90 Vcaps
This product can easily be special ordered or drop shipped, please call us at 1-303-845-1827
Reishi Immune™ from Premier Research Labs is a complete biocompatible formula that features Reishi ProBlend™ which includes premier quality reishi (raw concentrate, fruiting body), the famous plant of the ancients for super health, called the “elixir of life”.
Reishi Immune Blend™ supplies a broad spectrum of biocompatible botanical agents which offers a complex phytochemical profile for additional nutritional support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Reishi Immune contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 90
- Calcium 19 mg as carbonate from Aquamin F
- Reishi Immune Blend 274 mg: Aquamin F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Hyssop (leaf, stem) (Hyssopus officinalis), Artichoke (leaf) Extract (Cynara scolymus), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Milk Thistle (seed) Extract (Silybum marianum), Broccoli (stem, florets) (Brassica oleracea italica), Lemon Verbena (whole) (Aloysia citrodora)
- Reishi ProBlend 132 mg: Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Reishi (fruiting body) Extract (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review