A.C. Formula II by Pure Encapsulations nutritionally supports the intestinal tract by promoting a healthy microbial environment.
This combination of herbal extracts, caprylic acid, and calcium undecylenate promotes a healthy environment for microflora in the colon and intestinal tract. Undecylenic acid and caprylic acid are fatty acids that promote a favorable environment for beneficial microflora. Calcium and magnesium act as buffers and may also help slow the dispersion and release of undecylenic acid and caprylic acid to support activity throughout the gastrointestinal tract. Grapefruit seed extract and berberine sulfate support microbial balance. Research suggests that they promote a healthy G.I. environment when exposed to a wide range of bacterial biotypes.
• Supports a healthy digestive system
• Formulated with herbal extracts, grapefruit seed extract, and other vegetarian ingredients
• Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
A.C. Formula II by Pure Encapsulations contains the following:
- Serving Size: 2 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- calcium (as calcium undecylenate and calcium caprylate) 44 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium caprylate) 17 mg
- caprylic acid (as calcium and magnesium caprylate) 400 mg
- bromelain (2400 GDU/g) 250 mg
- undecylenic acid 125 mg
- grapefrit seed extract 100 mg
- berberine sulfate 50 mg
- Other Ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber, vegetable capsule
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2-6 capsules daily, in divided doses, just before meals, with 6-8 oz of water.