Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid by Pure Encapsulations is a liquid blend of unmethylated B12 forms designed to promote nerve and mitochondrial health.
Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It is similar to cyanocobalamin without the cyanide moiety. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form similar to methylcobalamin, which is found in the cytosol of cells and predominates in blood and other fluids. Adenosylcobalamin is the major form of vitamin B12 stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues and is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism for the enzyme methylmalonyl-CoA mutase used to produce succinyl-CoA. Optimal levels also support healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin.
Unique liquid blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin offers unmethylated B12 to promote nerve and mitochondrial health.
• Nerve and mitochondria support
• Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
• Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid by Pure Encapsulations contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 ml
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin B12 (formulated as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin) 1000 mcg
- Other Ingredients: purified water, natural glycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate