Amino-NR, 180 caps
Amino-NR from Pure Encapsulations is a complex of amino acids in naturally occurring ratios, providing support for athletic activity, immune function, and daily wellness.
Amino acids provide important support for athletic training, as supplementation promotes recovery, protects DNA from oxidation, lessens occasional muscle soreness and fatigue, enhances muscle performance, and enhances the oxygen carrying capacity of the bloodstream. This formula is based on the ratios of amino acids found naturally in high biological value (BV) protein sources. Alpha lipoic acid and alpha ketoglutarate provide additional support for mitochondrial function and energy.
Additionally, adequate protein and amino acids are vital for overall daily wellness, supporting healthy tissue and enzyme function. Amino acids also play an important role in immune health, primarily attributed to support for healthy glutamine and glutathione levels. Vitamin B6 acts as a cofactor for healthy amino acid metabolism.
What Is The Source?
Alpha lipoic acid, alpha ketoglutarate, taurine, glycine and l-methionine are produced synthetically. l-Arginine, l-alanine, l-glutamine, l-histidine, l-lysine and l-threonine are produced by vegetable fermentation. l-Proline is derived from rice dextrose fermentation. l-Isoleucine, l-phenylalanine, l-serine and l-valine are produced from corn dextrose fermentation. l-Leucine and l-tyrosine are extracted from protein and extensively processed and purified. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
Pure Encapsulations Amino-NR contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 3 Capsules, Servings per Container 60
- Alpha ketoglutarate 100 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid 50 mg
- L-Histidine 77 mg (free-form)
- L-Isoleucine 117 mg (free-form)
- L-Leucine 207 mg (free-form)
- L-Lysine HCI monohydrate 225 mg (free-form)
- L-Methionine 158 mg (free-form)
- L-Phenylalanine 86 mg (free-form)
- L-Threonine 104 mg (free-form)
- L-Valine 113 mg (free-form)
- L-Alanine 41 mg (free-form)
- L-Argine HCI 68 mg (free-form)
- L-Glutamine 338 mg (free-form)
- Glycine 68 mg (free-form)
- L-Proline 135 mg (free-form)
- L-Serine 68 mg (free-form)
- L-Taurine 23 mg (free-form)
- L-Tyrosine 36 mg (free-form)
- Pyridoxal 5' phosphate 5 mg (activated B6)
- Other Ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial Additives, Allergens, GMOs, Environmental Contaminants, Added Excipients
Warning: If pregnant, consult a physician before taking this or any other product. Keep out of reach of children.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 - 6 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review