DIMPRO 100 from Pure Encapsulations: Highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane to support breast, cervical and prostate health.
DIMPRO® 100 contains BioResponse DIM® (diindolylmethane complex). Diindolylmethane is a metabolite of indole-3-carbinol (I3C). Both are metabolites of glucosinolates found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts. Upon contact with gastric acid in the stomach, I3C is converted to a number of active compounds, predominantly diindolylmethane. Research indicates that diindolylmethane supports healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction to maintain breast, cervical and prostate cell health. In a double-blind, randomized clinical trial, BioResponse DIM® revealed potential support for maintaining the function of healthy breast cells. Another randomized placebo-controlled crossover trial found that it promoted statistically significant breast comfort. Furthermore, an additional doubleblind, randomized clinical trial with 52 women found that BioResponse DIM® supported cervical cell health. Diindolylmethane in its pure form is highly insoluble. Patented, microencapsulated BioResponse DIM® has been specially developed for enhanced solubility and absorption. This form may be more supportive than I3C in cases of low gastric acidity.
- Potential support for maintaining the function of healthy breast cells and breast comfort
- Promotes cervical and prostate cell health
- Supports healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction
- Offers BioResponse DIM® , specially developed for enhanced absorption
- Formulated with ingredients naturally found in vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts
- Made with vegan ingredients
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
DIMPRO 100 by Pure Encapsulations contains the following:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60 or 120
- Diindolylmethane complex 100 mg (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine and silica).
Other ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with or between meals.