GI Integrity by Pure Encapsulations supports gastrointestinal integrity and function.
l-Glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in the body, promotes healthy everyday tissue repair. In the gut, it maintains intestinal integrity by supporting the protective mucosal lining and maintaining a healthy villous function. This helps to ensure proper nutrient utilization while limiting the amount of toxins that pass through the intestinal barrier. It is also the principal metabolic fuel for the enterocytes and immune cells in the small intestines. N-acetyl-d-glucosamine is a component of glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins found in the gut’s mucosal surface.
Gamma oryzanol provides beneficial support for gastric health and comfort. Aloe maintains healthy prostaglandin metabolism and immune mediator activity and promotes defense against reactive oxygen metabolites. In one randomized, double-blind trial, volunteers reported positive intestinal support with aloe compared to placebo.
• Enhanced support for gastrointestinal integrity and function
• Promotes proper nutrient utilization in the G.I. tract
• Made with aloe Vera extract and other premium ingredients
• Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
GI Integrity by Pure Encapsulations contains the following:
- Serving Size: 2 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60 OR 120
- L-Glutamine (free-form)1000 mg
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine (from crab, shrimp)500 mg
- Gamma oryzanol (from rice bran)150 mg
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) extract (inner fillet) (standardized to contain 10% polysaccharides)50 mg
- Other Ingredients:
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with or between meals.
Customers Also Viewed
Premier Research Labs