NAC (N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine) 600 mg, 90 Vcaps
- Supports cellular antioxidant defense system
- Promotes healthy lung tissue
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a cellular antioxidant support that specifically promotes healthy lung tissue. N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a free radical scavenger that supports glutathione levels in tissues.
Pure Encapsulations seeks to formulate and manufacture high-quality‚ hypoallergenic dietary supplements. Quality control during the formulation and manufacturing process is paramount. All Pure Encapsulations products are made with the most bioavailable ingredients possible.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Pure Encapsulations NAC (N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine) contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule; Servings per Container 90
- N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (free-form) 600 mg
- Other Ingredients: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vegetarian Capsule (Cellulose, Water)
Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review