Advanced PushCatch® Detox System, by Quicksilver Scientific addresses the toxins that surround us, from the air we breathe, the food we eat, household products and chemicals and more. When in a healthy state, the body’s natural detoxification pathways support the clearing and resetting of your systems at a cellular level, providing the foundation for health. However, today’s toxic burden can overwhelm the body’s detox capabilities.
The ‘push catch’ concept was developed by Quicksilver Scientific and Dr. Shade to optimally support all three phases of detoxification. Potent nutrients and bitter phytochemicals help activate critical detoxification pathways like Nrf2 and optimize bile flow, to mobilize or ‘push’ toxins directionally through the body for excretion. Binding agents like charcoal and bentonite clay intercept or ‘catch’ mobilized toxins in the intestine, for elimination, preventing redistribution.*
The Advanced PushCatch® Detox System is a comprehensive and streamlined toxin removal protocol kit designed to support the efficient elimination of toxins by supporting the body’s natural detoxification capabilities. It combines additional toxin removal support by including supplemental glutathione to provide antioxidant defense and immune stabilization, high dose phosphatidylcholine for healthy cellular membranes and toxin export, and targeted phytocompounds to support lymphatic drainage and kidney health – all key aspects of healthy and effective detoxification.
The PushCatch Detox integrates two unique Quicksilver Scientific products:
The Advanced PushCatch® Detox System includes:
- 2x Dr Shade’s Liver Sauce®
- 2x Ultra Binder® Stick Packs
- 2x Kidney Care
- 2x Liposomal Glutathione
- 2x Membrane Mend™
Dr. Shade's Liver Sauce®: Certain botanicals have a potent effect on bitter receptors and phytonutrients can support healthy inflammatory response to support the different phases of liver detoxification and toxin elimination. Dr. Shade's Liver Sauce® contains a blend of four classic drainage botanicals and a synergistic medley of powerful phytonutrients.
UltraBinder®: In the body, binders work across the gut to intercept and neutralize an array of toxins. UltraBinder™ contains a comprehensive, broad-spectrum binder, and because binders can be constipating, we added a soothing and fluidizing acacia gum and aloe vera to the blend. Stick packs are ideal for on-the-go detoxification support
Kidney Care: Developed to intentionally target the health and regeneration of the kidneys*, our proprietary blend of botanicals and nutraceuticals includes Astragaloside IV extract, Zhu Ling, Goldenrod, Dandelion Leaf, He Shou Wu root, Fu Ling, and Ferulic Acid to support healthy kidney function, drainage, and improved detoxification.*
Liposomal Glutathione: Liposomal Glutathione uses an advanced phospholipid delivery system to deliver core ingredients faster & more efficiently.* Glutathione supports all three phases of detoxification, helping the body eliminate an array of harmful molecules, including reactive oxygen species, lipid peroxides, pesticides, mycotoxins, and methylmercury.
Membrane Mend™: Membrane Mend™ is a synergistic blend of phosphatidylcholine, plant-based essential fatty acids, astaxanthin, and tocotrienols designed to promote the health and resilience of cell and organelle membranes.
Improperly designed detox protocols can result in toxin recirculation of toxins throughout the body. Our two-step cleanse helps “push” toxins to the gut and “catches” them with binding agents for safe removal from the body. “Push” – Liver Sauce® blends phytonutrients and four potent bitters that support the phases of detox and help ‘push’ toxins through the body.* “Catch”– Binders are a crucial step in ‘catching’ and removing toxins from the body, helping to prevent toxic recirculation. Metals, pesticides, hormone mimics, mold toxins, and more: Ultra Binder® is designed to help remove them all.*
Advancing PushCatch® with Kidney Care, Liposomal Glutathione and MembraneMend™
Drainage is a vital aspect of safe and effective detoxification and the kidneys play a large role in this process. Kidney Care is effectively the drainage or ‘release’ aspect to the Advanced Push Catch system. Liposomal Glutathione is a powerful partner to Dr. Shade’s Liver Sauce for advanced detoxification. Known as our body’s master antioxidant, Liposomal Glutathione supports all three phases of detoxification. It is also a crucial ally in healthy aging and immunity. A number of modern-day factors including toxins can disrupt the integrity and health of the cell’s membranes. Membrane Mend is designed to promote the health and resilience of cell and organelle membranes.
Why BioSynchronous Activation™ is Important
If you were to administer these same ingredients as separate product dosages using capsules or powders, not only would you be taking handfuls of pills but the timing would be slow as you wait for the body to digest, process and metabolize the ingredients – which, depending on the ingredient, will occur at different rates creating a patchwork detox cycle that can take hours, is out of sync, less efficient, and sets you up for redistribution of toxins and unwanted detox reactions.
Feel the Difference This novel program builds on 10+ years experience developing better detox protocols.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
The PushCatch LiverDetox by Quicksilver Scientific contains the following:
Dr. Shade's Liver Sauce
- Serv. Size: 5.0 mL (1 tsp.)
- Serv. Per Container:20
Amount Per Serv. % Daily Value
- Sodium 15mg <2%
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 60mg
- Proprietary Blend: Liquid extracts of Dandelion (root), Gentian (root), Solidago canadensis (aerial parts), Myrrh (Oleo-gum-resin), and Essential Oil of Sweet Orange 750mg
- Proprietary Blend of Dinndolylmethane, Milk Thistle Seed Extract (80% Silymarin), Quercetin, and Luteolin Extract 60mg
- Phospholipids (from purified sunflower lecithin) 180mg
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, and Acacia Gum
Suggested Use: Take 1 tsp. as needed. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. May be mixed into water. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by healthcare professional. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 20 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening. If pregnant, consult physician before use.
- Serving Size: 5 ml (1 tsp)
- Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving and Daily Value:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrates 2 g <1%
- Total Sugar 0 g
- Astragaloside IV extract (Astragalus membranaceus root) 5 mg
- Ferulic Acid 20 mg
- Proprietary Blend 1,100 mg: Proprietary Blend: Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) leaf extract, Goldenrod (Solidago gigantea aerial parts) extract, Fu Ling (Poria cocos) sclerotium extract, Zhu Ling (Polyporus umbellatus) fruiting body extract, He Shou Wu (Fo-ti) root extract(Polygonum multiflorum), Citrus and juniper berry essential oil
- Other ingredients: Glycerin, water, ethanol, tocofersolan, natural mixed tocopherols, natural flavoring
Recommended Use: Take 1 teaspoon by mouth. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. If pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Store at room temperature
- Serving Size: 1 ml
- Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving:
- Sodium 7 mg
- Reduced Glutathione 100 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) 84 mg
- Other ingredients: sunflower seed lecithin, Water, glycerine, ethanol, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate), essential oils
Recommended Use: Take 1 to 4 pumps (2 pumps is 1.0mL) or more 2-4 times per day directly by mouth between check and gum. Hold 30 seconds before swallowing. May also be stirred into water. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Once opened, use within 30 days. Please refrigerate.
Ultra Binder® Stick Packs
- Serving Size: 4 g (1 Teaspoon)
- Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving:
- Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
- Fiber/Clay Proprietary Blend: Fibreugum Bio (gum Arabic), Zeolite Sodium Bentonite Clay 1.36 g
- Proprietary Blend: Activated Charcoal, Chitosan, BioAloe Aloe Vera leaf, Silica extract 2.64 g
Recommended Use:Mix 1 Ultra Binder Stick Pack into 8 ounces of water once daily or as directed by healthcare professional. Take 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals or medications. If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
- Servings Per Container: 20
- Natural Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis extract) 7 mg
- DeltaGold® Tocotrienols 10 mg
- Ahiflower® (refined Buglossoides arvensis) seed oil 150 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) 460 mg
- Other Ingredients: Water, glycerin, ethanol, tocofersolan, natural citrus oils, antioxidants (rosemary extract), antioxidants (natural tocopherols), antioxidants (ascorbyl palmitate)
Customers Also Viewed
Dr. Peat's Progest E Oil Complex, 34 ml
PushCatch Liver Detox®, 1 kit
Liposomal Glutathione, 1.7 fl oz
Dentalcidin Oral Microbiome Toothpaste & LS Oral Care Solution Bundle
30 Day Reset Program ®
Premier Research Labs
Premier Pregnenolone, 60 Vcaps
Liposomal Vitamin C, 4 fl. oz
HPA-G Complete Profile- Neurotransmitter, Hormones, Adrenal, PEA Assessment - Consult Included
Tranquilent 30 Tablets