Glutathione Complex by Quicksilver Scientific enhances the detoxifying properties of our bestselling Glutathione with a combination of three products in one. B Complex and milk thistle complement glutathione for a more comprehensive, broad action detox.
All-In-One Detox Blend
Liposomal Glutathione Complex is an advanced liposomal formula that blends glutathione, the body’s master antioxidant, with milk thistle extract and B vitamins for high-level detoxification support.
Glutathione – Glutathione is a tripeptide comprised of three amino acids: Cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. It is present in every cell of the body, where it provides potent antioxidant protection, supports the detoxification, and modulates the immune system.
Milk thistle seed extract – Milk thistle is an herbaceous plant with a distinctive prickly flower head and purple tubular flowers. It contains bioactive compounds that promote bile flow, an essential element of detoxification, protect liver cells from toxins, and increase glutathione production by upregulating the Nrf2 pathway.
B Complex – B complex vitamins, including thiamin, riboflavin, and B6, are essential cofactors in a variety of detoxification pathways, including glutathione regeneration. These vitamins also fuel cellular metabolism, bolstering energy production, DNA repair, and methylation.
Trimethylglycine (TMG) – Detoxification places high demands on the liver. TMG facilitates methylation and provides hepatoprotective properties, rounding out our multi-functional formula.
Together, the ingredients in Liposomal Glutathione Complex help the body conjugate and eliminate harmful compounds while supporting antioxidant defenses and cellular health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Glutathione Complex by Quicksilver Scientific contains the following:
- Serv. Size: 5 mL (1 tsp.)
- Serv. Per Container: 20
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (Thiamine HCI) 12.5mg 1042%
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 5.6mg 431%
- Niacin (as Niacin, Niacinamide) 10mg 63%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 7.5mg 441%
- Folate (as Calcium Folinate) 850mcg DFE 213%
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500mcg 20833%
- Biotin 500mcg 1667%
- Pantothenic acid (as Calcium d-Panthotenate) 25mg 500%
- Opitac™ Glutathione 325mg **
- Trimethylglycine (from betaine) 20mg **
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract 57.5mg **
- Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) 400mg **
**Daily Value (DV) not established
- Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols), EDTA (as preservative) NaturalPlant Flavoring (no MSG), Natural Citrus and Mint Oils
Recommended Use: Take 1 tsp. 1-4 times per day. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to the desired dosage. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 30 days of opening. Store away from light.