Methyl B Complex Liposomal by Quicksilver Scientific delivers 12.5 mg B1, 7.5 mg B2, 10 mg B3, 25 mg B5, 7.5 mg B6, 500 mcg B7, 500 mcg B9, 500 mcg B12, 25 mg Trimethylglycine, and 50 mg milk thistle extract. A serving is 2 pumps. Each bottle contains 50 servings.
B vitamins are the ultimate multitaskers—all eight of the B’s work together to help facilitate critical biochemical reactions throughout your entire body. They can be necessary for energy metabolism, detoxification, immunity, balanced mood, cognitive function, and gut health. Providing the metabolically active forms help ensure you will always have a steady supply.
The stresses of modern life, poor diet, digestive disturbances, and medications can deplete your B vitamins. This unique formula emphasizes bioactive molecules including the metabolically active forms of B2, folate, and B12, as well as trimethylglycine (TMG), an active metabolite of choline.
TMG, like B12 and folate, serves a vital role in methylation. The liver’s detoxification pathways are also supported by TMG and milk thistle. This unique formula can help support the pivotal processes of methylation and detoxification throughout the day.
Because age, low stomach acid, and genetic variation can impair absorption of B complex vitamins, Dr. Christopher Shade, Ph.D., developed Liposomal Methyl B-Complex, allowing for direct uptake into the bloodstream.
Quicksilver Delivery Systems® utilizes modern science to unleash the power of nature. With the world’s most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements can help to nourish your cells with phosphatidylcholine as they deliver their core effective ingredients faster and more efficiently.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Methyl B Complex Liposomal by Quicksilver Scientific contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 ml
- Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) 12.5 mg 833%
- Niacin (as niacin, niacinamide) 10 mg 50%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 6.75 mg 338%
- Folate (as calcium folinate) 500 mcg 125%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg 8333%
- Biotin 500 mcg 166%
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 25 mg 250%
- Trimethylglycine (from betaine) 20 mg
- Riboflavin-5-phosphate (coenzyme vitamin B2) 6.75 mg
- Milk thistle seed extract 50 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) 68 mg
- Other ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as tocofersolan and natural mixed tocopherols), EDTA (as preservative), Natural citrus oils, Natural flavoring
Take 2 pumps by mouth once daily. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired doasge or as directed by healthcare professional. Take on empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.
If pregnant, consult your physician before use.
Storage: Store at room temperature