Methyl Charge+ by Quicksilver Scientific keeps the wheels of your methylation cycle turning efficiently.
Methyl Charge+ is a combination of B vitamins in order to support balanced methylation. This can be used on its own or in combination with NAD+ Gold. Driving NAD+ production increases the body’s need for methyl groups – which is especially important for undermethylators. This product was designed specifically to fill this need and they are positioning it as a ‘side car’ to NAD+ Gold.
Quicksilver Delivery Systems®: Their nutraceuticals utilize modern science to unleash the power of nature. Their advanced phospholipid delivery systems nourish your cells as they deliver their core ingredients faster and more effectively than conventional supplement formats.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Methyl Charge+ by Quicksilver Scientific contains the following:
- Serving Size: 2 Pump
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg 769%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 1 mg 59%
- Folate (as Calcium Folinate) DFE850 mcg 213%
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)500 mcg 20833%
- Trimethylglycine (betaine) 75 mg
- Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin),, Vitamin E (as tocofersolan and natural mixed tocopherols), EDTA (as preservative), Natural citrus oils, Cinnamon bark oil, Natural flavoring
Recommended Use: Take 2 pumps by mouth. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. If pregnant, consult physician before use.