Catalyte® from Thorne is an electrolyte restoration complex that supports endurance and recovery. The lemon-lime flavor is low in both calories and sugar. NSF Certified for Sport®.
Optimal electrolyte balance supports performance before, during, and after high intensity activities. Maintaining proper electrolyte balance helps you push your body to the limits, so you can train harder and longer.
With its unique formulation, Catalyte helps you restore electrolyte balance. The electrolyte mix is designed to replenish the micronutrients lost through sweat during exercise and athletic performance. Studies suggest that an amino acid-electrolyte formula can better increase cellular rehydration compared to formulas without amino acids. The blend of electrolytes and micronutrients includes taurine, a conditionally essential amino acid that supports rehydration at the cellular level.
Catalyte is low in calories and is perfect before, during, and after a workout.
- Balanced electrolytes helps fight fatigue, promotes calorie control, and helps fuel your muscles and brain.
- Potassium promotes fast recovery and helps reduce cramps.
- Replenishes important minerals in the body that are lost during high intensity activity. Taurine has been shown to promote hydration at the cellular level, which supports performance and recovery.
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Catalyte® by Thorne Contains:
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving and Daily Value:
- Calories 20
- Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%
- Total Sugars including added Sugars < 1 g 1%
- Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) 100 mg 111%
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 1 mg 83%
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 2 mg 154%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxial 5’-Phosphate) 2 mg 118%
- Folate (20 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) DFE 33.3 mcg 8%
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 6 mcg 250%
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 4 mg 80%
- Calcium (Calcium Lactate) 80 mg 6%
- Magnesium (as TRAACS® Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate)†† 40 mg 10%
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)†† 5 mg 45%
- Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)†† 15 mcg 43%
- Chloride (as Sodium Chloride) 80 mg 3%
- Sodium (as Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate and Sodium Bicarbonate) 485 mg 21%
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 96 mg 2%
- D-Ribose 500 mg
- Other Ingredients: Tapioca Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%)
Mix 1 scoop with at least 12 ounces of water. Consume before, during, and after your workout or as recommended by your health professional.