AdreCor with SAMe by NeuroScience: Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and mood.
- In response to stress, the sympathetic nervous system (SNS) and hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis signal to the adrenals to release catecholamines (norepinephrine and epinephrine) and cortisol
- Prolonged stress is associated with dysregulation of the HPA axis, which can affect catecholamine and cortisol levels
- Specialized form of S-adenosyl-Lmethionine (SAMe) that is stable at room temperature
- SAMe is the universal methyl donor in the body involved in the methylation of neurotransmitters responsible for mood regulation
- Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine
Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins):
- Adaptogen that has been shown to reduce stress-induced effects
Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) (65% EGCG):
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that provides antioxidant protection by its ability to scavenge free radicals and metal ions
- EGCG has been shown to increase resistance to fatigue in vivo
Vitamins B and C:
- Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, B12, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
AdreCor with SAMe by NeuroScience contains the following:
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
- Proprietary Blend 96mg from: L-tyrosine, Rhodiola Rosea root extract (5% rosavins), and Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% epigallocatechin gallate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 2 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 4 mg
- Folate (from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 40 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 20 mcg
- Panthothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate) 4.7 mg
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 1 mg
- S-adenosyl-L-methionine (as S-sdenosyl-L-methionine disulfate p-toluensulfonate) 200mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.