AllerCaps (previously AllerCleanse) from Premier Research Labs was formulated to support the adrenal glands, spleen, pituitary and thymus as well as providing substantial support for the body's own natural anti-inflammatory and detoxification processes. AllerCaps provides superior support for allergies and environmental hypersensitivity.
- Comprehensive Herbal Formula for Detoxification of Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Do you react to dairy products or eggs? Wheat or citrus? Environmental substances like grass, perfume, smoke, etc? Common hypersensitivity reactions include itching, watery eyes, runny and congested nose and sinuses, sneezing, respiratory concerns, headache, skin reactions (itchiness, rashes, etc) and rapid heartbeat. Other reactions may include fatigue, intestinal gas or pain, abdominal bloating and mood changes.
- Typically, one or more (usually a combination) of the following conditions need to be cleared to achieve permanent freedom from hypersensitivity (allergic) reactions: nutrient deficiencies, digestive weakness, heavy metals (often from dental metals), weakened endocrine glands, toxic liver.
- This product is also recommended to use after eating out in restaurants. It detoxes food chemicals and preservatives often found in restaurant food. Take two capsules after every restaurant meal.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier AllerCaps Contains the Following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 3 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Calcium (as carbonate from Aquamin F Algae) 46 mg
- Aller Assist Blend 1,500 mg: Quercetin, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Bromelain, Aquamin F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Milk Thistle (seed) (Silybum marianum), Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa)
- Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily or as directed by a health professional. Store in a dry, cool place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.