Asta Complete-FX, 60 Vcaps
Asta Complete-FX from Premier Research Labs features a selected range of unique botanicals as well as astaxanthin, a natural algae extract what is a potent carotenoid antioxidant which helps neutralize free radicals. Astaxanthin delivers a wide range of benefits: it supports the health of the cardiovascular system, the eyes and skin and is able to cross the blood-brain barrier to provide further support from oxidative stress.
Premier Asta Complete-FX supports the following:
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Fights fatigue
- Sunscreen protection
- Promotes beautiful skin
- Superior eye health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Reaches every part of the cell, inside and out, similar to lipoic acid
- Helps the optic nerve regenerate
- Astaxanthin can cross the blood-brain barrier to protect the brain and nervous system.
- Can cross the blood-retinal barrier and bring protection to the eyes.
- Works in every part of your body, organs and skin.
- Astaxanthin does not oxidize after it does its job, like many other antioxidants do
Premier Asta Complete-FX contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Asta-Active Blend 265 mg: Organic Chlorella (whole, broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Fermented Cordyceps Extract (mycelium) (Cordyceps sinensis), Organic Prickly Pear (cladode) (Optunia ficus-indica), Irish Moss (whole) (Chondrus crispus), Milk Thistle (seed) (Silybum marianum), Hydrangea (root) (Hydrangea arborescens), Broccoli (flower and stem)
- Astaxanthin 4 mg: (from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae extract)
- Other Ingredients: Vitamin E, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Olive Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, L-Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review