OcuVen, 60 Vcaps
OcuVen (previously Eye Complex) from Premier Research Labs is advanced support for clear, strong vision and healthy eyes, including macula, retina and lens.
Premier OcuVen supports the following:
- Dry eyes
- Cloudy or blurred vision
- Tired eyes
- Poor night vision
- Eye floaters
- Twitching sensations
- Sensitivity to sunlight or bright lights
- Failing or weak eyesight
- Comprehensive nutraceutical formula features three key eye/vision support blends including Eye Integrity, Zea Pro Blend and Reishi-Pro Blend that support eye health and vision, including the macula.
- Provides therapeutic amounts of zeaxanthin (most powerful cartenoid for eye protection) and Lutein, another powerful carotenoid that promotes optimal eye health.
- Premier OcuVen can help you no matter what your age or the condition of your eyes. It can help you save your eyes and help keep your vision clear and strong for years to come. Some people only need 3 caps a week to maintain excellent eyes and vision.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier OcuVen contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Eye Integrity Support Blend 375 mg: Organic Prickly Pear (cladode) (Opuntia ficus-indica), Organic Bilberry (fruit) (Vaccinium myrtillus), Carrot (root) (Daucus carota), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Broccoli (flower and stem), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Yerba Santa (leaf) (Eriodictyon spp.), Eyebright (herb) (Euphrasia stricta)
- Lutein 10 mg (from Marigold flower)
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg (from Marigold flower)
- Other Ingredients: Gum Acacia, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health professional. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Posted by Karen Eu on Jun 6th 2018
I have been using this product for many yrs. I greatly appreciate the sales price so I bought 7 bottles.
I trust Premier products by PRL among the leaders making products w/o junk additives, filers, binders, etc. commonly done by many companies to cut costs & quality of their products.
I want to share miracle news: I haven't seen my eye dr for 1 yr & supposed to go 2x yrly. Right eye is much better, it can read the eye chart w/o prescription glasses! Left eye is stable & working to heal that eye so at next checkup, left eye can read more letters on the eye chart.
I appreciate Tim's message that many people strain their vision working many hrs w/ devices & screens. I wear pinhole glasses & pc glasses that reduces eye strain, use blue light blocking apps for my technology tools, diet avoids most bad food known to stress the bison including the liver related to each other in health & well being from TCM (traditional Chinese Medicine) viewpoint. Yearly, I do the master liver & gallbladder flush. In today's world w/ lot of pollutions from many sources, crucial people protect their vision w/ diet & lifestyle choices.
DC visits & other tools ensures my neck, shoulders & lumbars are aligned for optimum vision.