ThyroVen from Premier Research Labs is a premier nutraceutical thyroid formula. It provides premier detoxification support and comprehensive nourishment for healthy thyroid function. (Previously Premier Thyroid Complex)
- Gentle herbal and nutritional support for the thyroid
- Each raw material ingredient is scanned by a state-of the art photoluminescent device, giving you the assurance that no chemicals were used, either in the growing or in the manufacturing process
- Contains no animal product, pure vegan formula
- Also consider Premier AdrenaVen and Premier Adaptogen-R3, and liver support.
Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food !California Prop 65
PRLabs: The absorption of minuscule amounts of lead (Pb) due to the inherent metal levels present in water and soil during plant growth is not unusual. We have taken EXTREME precautions to ensure that our products contain the lowest possible amount of naturally occurring heavy metals by careful sourcing, selecting and diligent testing, using state-of-the-art analytical techniques such as inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS). ICP-MS is one of the most sensitive techniques currently available on the market for measuring heavy metal content and can detect as low as 0.01 ppb (0.01 micro gram per kg) of heavy metals. All our raw materials are screened for heavy metal content before use in formulations. Every production batch of our final products is tested again (after manufacture) to confirm that our products meet or exceed the FDA and UPS heavy metal thresholds. It is virtually impossible to manufacture natural botanical dietary supplement products without trace amounts of lead due to the inherent lead levels present in water and soil, each finished product is also analyzed for heavy metal levels. Every dietary supplement product produced at PRL is released for human consumption after meeting PRL Quality Standards that meet or exceed federal safety standards.
If we drink the recommended amount of water or eat the recommended 2-3 servings of vegetables a day, we could be consuming lead amounts over the Prop 65 levels. If the typical American diet alone may exceed the Prop 65 levels every day, how meaningful are the lower limits for supplements? This shows how stringent and impractical these levels are to achieve for all dietary supplements and cosmetics, especially products made with ingredients derived from nature.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Thyroid by Dr. Raymond Peat
Premier ThyroVen Contains the Following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 capsule, Servings per Container: 60
- Iodine 140 mcg
- Proprietary Blend 436 mg: Organic Kelp (whole) (Ascophyllum nodosum), Irish Moss (whole) (Chondrus crispus), Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum), Motherwort (herb) (Leonurus spp.), Organic Bladderwrack (frond) (Fucus vesiculosus), Organic Chlorella (whole) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Fennel (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare), Organic Turkey Tails (whole) (Coriolus versicolor), Oregano (leaf), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily or as directed by a health professional. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.