This test is covered for a flat rate of $199 by some PPO insurance plans if you have met your deductible and have out of network coverage for lab tests. Please call our office at 303-845-1827 to use insurance billing. Note that if you are using insurance for any Sanesco test, a consultation is not included. If you are interested in reviewing your results with our Naturopathic Practitioner, you may add on a consultation for an additional fee.
Sanesco HPA-G Complete Profile
This profile tests neurotransmitters, adrenal and sex hormones via urine and saliva.
- Neurotransmitter imbalances can lead to changes in mood, such as feelings of depression and anxiety, ADD/ADHD, low drive and focus, etc.
- Serotonin, GABA, Dopamine, Glutamate, Norepinephrine, Epinephrine and PEA are measured in one sample of (spot) urine.
- Endocrine hormones also may become imbalanced, and this can lead to feelings of moodiness, fatigue, PMS, low libido, anxiousness, menopausal symptoms and a host of other complaints.
- Cortisol, DHEA-s, the 3 Estrogens [Estrone (E1), Estradiol (E2), Estriol (E3)], Progesterone and Testosterone are measured in 4 saliva samples, and are provided at home over the course of the day.
- Improving the balance of all these hormones can make a huge difference in how we feel day-to-day and can help restore quality-of-life.
Urinary: serotonin, dopamine, GABA, norepinephrine, epinephrine, glutamate, PEA Salivary: cortisol (4pt), DHEA-s (2pt), estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), estriol (E3), progesterone, testosterone
Also tests PEA: a promising biomarker in both the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD
This test is done easily at home and then mailed directly to the lab. The results will be sent back to us and then mailed to you. When you receive the results, call us to request your free 15 minute consultation (full paying clients only, see insurance pay above). Our Naturopathic Practitioner will review your results and answer your questions. If you are an international client, please contact us prior to ordering this test. Different shipping rates apply for international orders.
- Determine imbalances in neurotransmitters to resolve issues with anxiety, sleep, depression, weight gain, sugar cravings, mood, fatigue, focus, decreased libido and more.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.