HPA-G Complete Profile- Neurotransmitter, Hormones, Adrenal, PEA Assessment - Consult Included
This Test Is Covered By Most Insurance Policies for a flat rate of $169. Call us at 1-888-337-0511 (303-845-1827).
Sanesco HPA-G Complete Profile
This profile tests neurotransmitters, adrenal and sex hormones via urine and saliva.
- Neurotransmitter imbalances can lead to changes in mood, such as feelings of depression and anxiety, ADD/ADHD, low drive and focus, etc.
- Serotonin, GABA, Dopamine, Glutamate, Norepinephrine, Epinephrine and PEA are measured in one sample of (spot) urine.
- Endocrine hormones also may become imbalanced, and this can lead to feelings of moodiness, fatigue, PMS, low libido, anxiousness, menopausal symptoms and a host of other complaints.
- Cortisol, DHEA-s, the 3 Estrogens [Estrone (E1), Estradiol (E2), Estriol (E3)], Progesterone and Testosterone are measured in 4 saliva samples, and are provided at home over the course of the day.
- Improving the balance of all these hormones can make a huge difference in how we feel day-to-day and can help restore quality-of-life.
Urinary: serotonin, dopamine, GABA, norepinephrine, epinephrine, glutamate, PEA Salivary: cortisol (4pt), DHEA-s (2pt), estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), estriol (E3), progesterone, testosterone
Also tests PEA: a promising biomarker in both the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD
This test is done easily at home and then mailed directly to the lab. The results will be sent back to us and then mailed to you. When you receive the results, call us to request your free consultation. We will review your results and answer all your questions.
- Determine imbalances in neurotransmitters to resolve issues with anxiety, sleep, depression, weight gain, sugar cravings, mood, fatigue, focus, decreased libido and more.
Product ReviewsWrite Review