Calm PRT by NeuroScience: Contains ingredients important for sleep, regulating the stress response, and reducing anxiousness.
- In response to stress, the sympathetic nervous system (SNS) and hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis signal to the adrenals to release catecholamines (norepinephrine and epinephrine) and cortisol
- Prolonged stress is associated with dysregulation of the HPA axis, which can affect catecholamine and cortisol levels
Rhodiola rosea root extract (standardized to 9-15% rosavins, providing 112.5 mg of rosavins):
- Botanical adaptogen shown to reduce anxiousness and stressrelated effects
- Component of cell membranes important for receptor-mediated interactions
- Phosphatidylserine is thought to interact with cell membranes in order to dampen hypothalamic signaling and regulate the stress response
- Major inhibitory neurotransmitter that crosses the blood-brain barrier
- Glycine binds receptors that regulate temperature during sleep
- Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection and demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity
- GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Calm PRT by NeuroScience contains the following:
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per container: 30
- Proprietary Blend 1.88g from: Rhodiola rosea root extract (standardized to 10% rosavins‚ providing 112.5mg of rosavins)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose‚ water)‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ silicon dioxide‚ and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.