Kavinace OS by NeuroScience: Target the cellular consequences of sleeplessness with a formulation proven to significantly improve both sleep onset and efficiency after the first dose.
- The nervous system works with the immune system to regulate the sleep-wake cycle and the immune response.
- During daytime activity, the immune system generates free radicals and depletes antioxidants
- During bedtime hours, accumulated free radicals can stimulate the immune system with the adaptive immune system at its most active
- Poor sleep has been shown to increase oxidative stress markers, perpetuating the Immune-Sleep Cycle
- Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist, shown significantly reduce stress
- Modulates the immune response by regulating the secretion of INF-y, IL-2 and IL-10, cytokines shown to increase after strenuous activity and display sleep regulating properties
- Carotenoid that can have inhibitory effects on macrophage activity, IL-1 and IL-6 expression, and Nf-kB phosphorylation, impacting chronic and acute immune responses
- Shown to significantly improve sleep onset when taken with zinc
Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate):
- Cofactor for multiple mechanisms in the body including the production of serotonin and acting as a GABA agonist
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate):
- Essential micronutrient cofactor for the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Zinc deficiency is directly associated with increased biomarkers of oxidative stress and inflammatory cytokines
- Antioxidant and hormone important for the regulation of the sleep-wake cycle
- Melatonin restores the circadian rhythm dependent activity of mast cells, important for the allergic and inflammatory cascade and immune response to pathogens
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Kavinace OS by NeuroScience contains the following:
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Per Serving: Proprietary Blend 214 mg from:
- Resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose‚ water)‚ Organic rice concentrate‚ and Microcrystalline cellulose.
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules at bedtime or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed suggested use.