Serene by NeuroScience: Contains a blend of ingredients important for mood and sleep-wake function. 5-HTP serotonin support.
- Serotonin and its receptors are an integral part of many physiological functions in the nervous, endocrine, and gastrointestinal systems
- Serotonin is important for regulating mood and sleep-wake function
5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract):
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin
- In a randomized, double-blind study, 5-HTP was shown to significantly improve mood
Vitamins B and C:
- Active forms of vitamin B6, folate, and C are important for serotonin synthesis
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serene by NeuroScience contains the following:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 2.5mg
- Folate (from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 133mcg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 74mg
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract) 100mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.