Alpha Base® Capsules without Iron from Ortho Molecular, uses the best vitamin and mineral ingredients. Formulated using the highest standards, Alpha Base multivitamin surpasses all others in providing safe and effective life-long nutritional support.
It is well-established that good nutrition promotes health, while nutritional deficiencies can lead to many chronic diseases. Yet, many people underestimate the importance of achieving proper levels of micronutrients each day. For the human body to complete vital daily tasks, it must be given a wide and complex variety of key micronutrients. Micronutrients play a role in strengthening immune function and converting food into energy. They detoxify chemicals and medications as well as manufacture neurotransmitters, hormones, and other key signaling molecules in the body. Micronutrients also maintain tissue repair and cell regeneration. Becoming deficient in any one of these essential vitamins or minerals can create a breakdown of metabolic processes that safeguard health.
Comprehensive studies conducted by the United States Department of Agriculture have revealed the average American diet lacks micronutrients. Nutritional deficiencies may be caused by poor nutrient levels in the soil, food transport and storage methods, and food processing techniques. Whatever the reason, nutrient deficiencies exist in a substantial portion of the U.S. population and, for select nutrients, more than 80% of Americans consume less than the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Alpha Base is a superior multivitamin designed to support the ideal daily intake of vitamins and minerals by providing a high quality source of nutrients in the most bioavailable form.
Alpha Base® is a comprehensive, hypo-allergenic, multivitamin and mineral blend. As a complete multivitamin, Alpha Base provides high-quality nutrients to build a healthy micronutrient reserve. USP B vitamins support energy production and folate (as Quatrefolic™ - 100% 5-MTHF), the biologically active form of folic acid, improves methylation. Albion® TRAACS® chelated mineral complexes enhance bioavailability. Alpha Base includes an optimal 2:1 magnesium to calcium ratio. Key antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E and tocopherols protect cells from free radical damage. Alpha Base also contains the synergistic blend of vitamin K2 (as MK-7) and D3 which are critical for supporting bone strength and cardiovascular health.
- Provides Baseline Nutrition for a Variety of Protocols
- Builds Metabolic Reserve and Protects Against Dietary Deficiencies
- Full Spectrum Antioxidant Protection
- Protects Against Stress-Induced Nutrient Depletion
- Supports Healthy Metabolism
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Alpha Base Capsules without Iron by Ortho Molecular contains the following:
- Serving Size 4 capsules
- Servings per Container 60 or 120
- Vitamin A (as Betatene® Natural Mixed Carotenoids, Palmitate) 2,250 mcg (7,500 IU)
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate USP, Ascorbic Acid USP) 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (100 IU as d-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate USP) 67 mg
- Vitamin K (K1 as Phytonadione) 50 mcg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (from Thiamine Hydrochloride USP) 25 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 USP) 25 mg
- Niacin (as Niacin USP, Niacinamide USP) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride USP) 37 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt) 680 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate USP) 150 mg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 19 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® Dicalcium Malate, Calcium Ascorbate USP, d-Calcium Pantothenate USP) 100 mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 112 mcg
- Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate, TRAACS® Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate) 200 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex) 200 mg
- Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 2.5 mg
- Chromium (as O-polynicotinate)‡ 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 25 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate USP) 50 mg
- Inositol NF 50 mg
- Mixed Tocopherols 50 mg
- Rutin 25 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic™ Glycine) 1.5 mg
- Vanadyl Sulfate Hydrate 1 mg
- Vitamin K2 (as Menanquinone-7)(MenaQ7®PRO) 12.5 mcg
- Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate
- Free of: Gluten, Yeast, Corn, Artificial flavors and colors
Take 4 capsules, per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. All forms of Vitamin K may interact with blood thinning medications. If you are taking such medicines please consult with your physician before taking this product.
Betatene® is a registered trademark of Cognis B.V. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I., ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium (U.S. Patents 4,923,855, 4,954,492 and 5,194,615). Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. Patents Pending. K2VITAL® is a registered trademark of Kappa Bioscience AS. DimaCal and TRAACS are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Bororganic is a trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.